Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else experienced their camp speaker randomly turning on? The speaker is docked in my locked truck in the driveway, and then I notice that my phone is connected, and maybe even playing audio. I've had the truck a few months and noticed this connection a few times - so it's not super common, or it may happen more and I just didn't notice. If I unlock and lock the truck, it'll disconnect again - but it's annoying that it seems to power on once in a while. I wonder if it's updating or something.

· Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone else experienced their camp speaker randomly turning on? The speaker is docked in my locked truck in the driveway, and then I notice that my phone is connected, and maybe even playing audio. I've had the truck a few months and noticed this connection a few times - so it's not super common, or it may happen more and I just didn't notice. If I unlock and lock the truck, it'll disconnect again - but it's annoying that it seems to power on once in a while. I wonder if it's updating or something.
Yes! I'm having the same issue. Annoying to say the least.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts