Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Ronet Order #1645
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw what LE Green looked like in the latest video that was posted on Twitter.

I liked it.

I went to try to change my LE order to LE Green but can’t.

Guess it’s no longer available as an option.

·
Registered
Ronet Order #1645
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! That sounds positive.

I am a Nov 2018 reservation holder.

Or your truck is already in flight and in production! FWIW, I am looking at the glass half full scenario for you...

I was able to update my order last week when I saw Launch Green...
(which was awesome, but I am an Oct 2019 LE reservation holder and further back in the line).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Interesting - I was under the impression that the LE only came in the launch green? I actually didn't take the LE because of the color, opt'ing for black and a later delivery date.

LOL - I really hope I didn't make a huge mistake and missed getting my truck earlier (smack's hand on forehead)!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Interesting - I was under the impression that the LE only came in the launch green? I actually didn't take the LE because of the color, opt'ing for black and a later delivery date.

LOL - I really hope I didn't make a huge mistake and missed getting my truck earlier (smack's hand on forehead)!
replying to my own comment - the LE didn't have the 400 mile range, the other reason I opted to wait, so I never got to the stage of selecting a color, but just assumed it only came in LE Green.

·
Registered
33 Posts

Nope—LE was available in any color.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm pretty confident that nobody is building a car for you based on your payment of a $1,000 refundable deposit. You will need to have a formal order placed with payment before they start your build so you can finalize at that time.

·
Registered
Ronet Order #1645
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm pretty confident that nobody is building a car for you based on your payment of a $1,000 refundable deposit. You will need to have a formal order placed with payment before they start your build so you can finalize at that time.
Yah, just wanted to update my reservation order to LE Green since the color looks pretty good. Found it odd I couldn’t edit it.

But, at finalize time I’ll have to break the news to them.

Haven’t contacted CS as was just curious if any others here encountered a problem.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yah, just wanted to update my reservation order to LE Green since the color looks pretty good. Found it odd I couldn’t edit it.

Haven’t contacted CS as was just curious if any others here encountered a problem.

I really haven't given it a second thought. Just looked as it as a placeholder to placate the people in line (and maybe to provide some feedback to Rivian on market demand). When you actually commit to the purchase you can finalize the details.

·
Registered
66 Posts

After seeing the latest photos of it I decided I like it too, and had no issues updating my configuration to LE Green. My deposit was made later than yours though, FWIW.

·
Registered
439 Posts

I just logged in, I still have Launch Green available in the configurator if I edit my R1S configuration.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've had a Corvette built w/ 0 down, and have an order for a Bronco w/ 0 down. No big deal as long as demand exceeds supply by a healthy amount.

Back to the original question, I can still change my R1S reservation to LE green.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.