Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3rd baby on the Way need a bigger car. The new R1S reservation delivery date is too far out (made the reservation last month), I also have a reservation for Tesla model Y , 7 seater, I really prefer not to settled for that lol. I see some people are selling their reservations on here, how does it work? Are reservations even transfer able? I don't want to spend 1000s of $ and end up with nothing. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I canceled my R1T reservation. Had a few people reach out to try and “buy” it from me. I reached out to Rivian and they said it is not possible. You will have to wait until someone takes delivery and sells theirs.

on another note why not the Y? They are very solid, more efficient, reliable, proven,SC network,…. Really better across the board then the unknown R1S.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I canceled my R1T reservation. Had a few people reach out to try and “buy” it from me. I reached out to Rivian and they said it is not possible. You will have to wait until someone takes delivery and sells theirs.

on another note why not the Y? They are very solid, more efficient, reliable, proven,SC network,…. Really better across the board then the unknown R1S.
Gonna be a family of 5 next year. the Y might not be big enough with all the stroller, car seats and stuff. I also annoyed at the fact that price increase 15k within 1 year with no added value. Only reason I'm considering the Y is because the tax credit night be coming back. Or else 72k is not a good value for the model Y (upgraded Wheels, 3rd row and White seats)

·
Registered
15 Posts

Third row in Y is not really a third row. More like a jump seat than anything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts