Rivian Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume Rivian is private and not publicly traded. Is that right?

Or can you buy Rivian stock?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I assume Rivian is private and not publicly traded. Is that right?

Or can you buy Rivian stock?
Unfortunately you can't but Rivian stock yet, it's a privately owned company. But who knows that could change in the future.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I actually checked for IPO information but there's none out yet. Given what going public can do for them it's bound to happen eventually. I know many who would LOVE to have Rivian as part of their portfolio.

Early fundamentals like Amazon and other big players investing into Rivian will drive the IPO push.

Anyone want to guess what Rivian's IPO could be?

·
Registered
295 Posts
I actually checked for IPO information but there's none out yet. Given what going public can do for them it's bound to happen eventually. I know many who would LOVE to have Rivian as part of their portfolio.

Early fundamentals like Amazon and other big players investing into Rivian will drive the IPO push.

Anyone want to guess what Rivian's IPO could be?
I'd for sure love to have Rivian in my portfolio, but I couldn't begin to guess what their IPO could be. Who knows, they could still get more private investors before going public.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, Tesla was breaking new ground. Rivian, if/when it has an IPO will face a market that is more comfortable with EV start-ups. The IPO will be for a LOT more than $17.

Still, I do want some in my portfolio. (y)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah, Tesla was breaking new ground. Rivian, if/when it has an IPO will face a market that is more comfortable with EV start-ups. The IPO will be for a LOT more than $17.

Still, I do want some in my portfolio. (y)
Yeah hence me keeping it vague, "predictive value" can have many layers to it when you consider all that goes into deciding on a price to IPO at. Before that happens we should see some events take place that further drive up Rivians value.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think there's going to be at least one more private investment for Rivian before they go public. That's my guess.

·
Registered
223 Posts
E for Electric posted a video a couple of days ago about whether or not Rivian would do well as a public company. Alex believes Rivian shouldn't go public since they already have strong partners with Amazon, Ford, and Cox. Also, staying private allows them to have more control over what to do with the company rather than deal with stockholders.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts