Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where all you Canucks are located and your thoughts on the charging networks, EV incentives in your province, the Leafs etc

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome @Jarateng!

Electrify Canada is rapidly expanding. Have you spotted any of their chargers around yet?
I heard that they partnered up with Canadian Tire and might with other retail chains like it in the coming years.

Check out these Canadian threads.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome @Jarateng!

Electrify Canada is rapidly expanding. Have you spotted any of their chargers around yet?
I heard that they partnered up with Canadian Tire and might with other retail chains like it in the coming years.

Check out these Canadian threads.
Have not spotted any yet but we've also been in some form of lock down for a year so haven't done much driving. Canadian Tire would be great. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are in Maple Ridge, BC - patiently waiting to see the build quality and such in person. I'm interested in the towing aspect of it, as my wife and I belong to a members race track where we like to do track days. Would love the R1S with the max pack but not sure when we will see that in Canada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi. any changes on delivery date for Canadian ? still November ? like 2 month behind USA (for R1S)
i orderd R1S

·
Registered
523 Posts
Have not spotted any yet but we've also been in some form of lock down for a year so haven't done much driving. Canadian Tire would be great. Thanks for the info!
There have been a couple of sightings of R1Ts but they've been few and far between.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are in Maple Ridge, BC - patiently waiting to see the build quality and such in person. I'm interested in the towing aspect of it, as my wife and I belong to a members race track where we like to do track days. Would love the R1S with the max pack but not sure when we will see that in Canada.
I'm with you on the in person experience. Not 3ven sure if the Limestone colour choice I made is a good one. Need to see it in person.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts