Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
yes a launch edition R1T, been following rivian since their first expo back in nov 2018, didn't put down a deposit until August 2020. No guide contact as of yet. (not surprising), hoping to have the first R1T and electric pickup in general, in ottawa :) (im sure it will be short lived)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered in May 2019 - configured a R1T Launch Edition in Nov 2020 - here in Alberta (don't worry still have 5 vehicle that we have swapped duramax's into to keep our reputation)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordered in May 2019 - configured a R1T Launch Edition in Nov 2020 - here in Alberta (don't worry still have 5 vehicle that we have swapped duramax's into to keep our reputation)
yes a launch edition R1T, been following rivian since their first expo back in nov 2018, didn't put down a deposit until August 2020. No guide contact as of yet. (not surprising), hoping to have the first R1T and electric pickup in general, in ottawa :) (im sure it will be short lived)
I

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered the R1S to Montreal. I am late to the party though and only placed the order in September… I have a Kona electric that I just love driving. The Rivian would replace our Landrover as the family car. 🙂

·
Registered
1962, VW, Beetle, A C 2020, Kia, Soul EV 2014, Tesla, Model S, EV
5 Posts
Hello, I have a Pre-Order for a Launch(green) here in B C to replace a Chevy Silverado.

·
Registered
8 Posts
be surprised if there is a "First drive" (outside of toronto or vancouver) , i would guess they bring one R1t to each provice there are buyers in , right to their house, or metropoloitan area...but who knows

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rectangle Font Gas Electric blue Signage

My order went in on November 10, 2019 and my hopes of having the R1S with the larger battery pack in 2022 are slipping away. So, I will keep on driving my ML350 Bluetec across British Columbia with a licence plate that hardly anybody can figure out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts