Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am just outside Vancouver, BC and I placed my pre-order for a Max pack R1T in April 2019, I was hoping to hear something early in 2022 but I guess that remains to be seen.
There is at least one R1T in Vancouver with BC plates which leads me to believe that it has Transport Canada approval and can be insured through ICBC.
From what I understand, there are 100+ Rivian employees working in Vancouver which should bode well for upcoming deliveries to our area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Any word from Rivian yet ?
I've placed mine order from BC Vancouver for R1T Adventure max pack in Sep 2019 and following every thread I can find , hoping to get it beginning of next summer, at the main time trying to make my mind on the colors and wheels but for that I want to see it in person.
As per their last email, I should be getting a call soon, before the end of November

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I am just outside Vancouver, BC and I placed my pre-order for a Max pack R1T in April 2019, I was hoping to hear something early in 2022 but I guess that remains to be seen.
There is at least one R1T in Vancouver with BC plates which leads me to believe that it has Transport Canada approval and can be insured through ICBC.
From what I understand, there are 100+ Rivian employees working in Vancouver which should bode well for upcoming deliveries to our area.
Welcome to the forum.
Have they said anything about when First Mile events will start in Canada?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts