Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a recommendation for an electrician to install the rivian wall charger in the Raleigh area? I just completed step 6 of 8 in the purchase process and want to get the wall charger install set up soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone got a recommendation for an electrician to install the rivian wall charger in the Raleigh area? I just completed step 6 of 8 in the purchase process and want to get the wall charger install set up soon. Thanks!
Cary, I'm intrigued about your getting to step 6. I am in Charlotte and have been concerned about how/if NC residents can take possession of the car and, in particularly, have the car serviced due to the ridiculous rules about dealerships that I believe only provide an exception to Tesla. Any communication from Rivian about this issue?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cary, I'm intrigued about your getting to step 6. I am in Charlotte and have been concerned about how/if NC residents can take possession of the car and, in particularly, have the car serviced due to the ridiculous rules about dealerships that I believe only provide an exception to Tesla. Any communication from Rivian about this issue?
Tcworth, my discussion with Rivian thus far is that delivery will be through the Richmond Service Center (SC), therefore not delivered directly to NC. But, Rivian also says they can send the vehicle to my home address in NC from the SC in richmond.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tcworth, my discussion with Rivian thus far is that delivery will be through the Richmond Service Center (SC), therefore not delivered directly to NC. But, Rivian also says they can send the vehicle to my home address in NC from the SC in richmond.
Thank you! Hoping that NC gets the service aspect of the equation worked out in a timely manner. Congrats on the coming new vehicle!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts