Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,673 Posts
Keep in mind these are GENERIC rates through Chase. They are not necessarily the rates through RIVIAN.

Although Rivian has engaged Chase to provide back office support for their captive finance program, Rivian would set the final rates for their offerings -- they may differ from Chase's generic rates.

· Registered
1 Posts
Chase car finance rates are way too high, in my opinion. I never understood why Chase has such high car financing rates. Before, I used to follow their financing rates, but after an intensive search of other companies, I found much better rates. I found different car finance companies on money under 30 with much better rates. With the help of a company, I finally bought the car of my dreams at a very good monthly rate. So it is not necessary to drive yourself according to the rates at Chase.

· Registered
103 Posts
Chase car finance rates are way too high, in my opinion. I never understood why Chase has such high car financing rates. Before, I used to follow their financing rates, but after an intensive search of other companies, I found much better rates.
Chase has a special financing relationship with Rivian, so please check Rivian's programs and apply directly with them.
Chase's website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don't apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Chase isn't responsible for (and doesn't provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the Chase name.

Getting the above message when we go to autofinance.chase.com... .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts