Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ughh.. I've been wrestling with this since day 1 but now that I have seen Launch Green I think I need to change my colors. Started with Launch Green/ Forest Green. Now wrestling with the following options:

• LA Silver/ Forest Green
  • El Cap/ Forest Green
  • Rivian Blue/ Black

Anyone else trying to guess between these and if so, where did you land?

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
324 Posts
Yeah. I am configured for launch green with ocean coast interior, but I am not sure.

Thinking seriously about blue with ocean coast. Mainly because I am a Penn State fan. So blue and white looks kinda cool for me.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Launch Green / Black for me...

I was Limestone / Ocean Coast, but when I saw the recent launch green pics I switched... I also switched out of Ocean Coast last spring because no matter how great the vegan seats are going to be, light colors will get trashed, stained, and generally not wear well in my truck (with dog, family, gear, mud, slime, fish guts, beer, etc.)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Depends on your long term plans for the truck. While the forest green interior is nice TODAY, in 10 years, it may appear dated and left over from a by-gone era. There is a reason why most auto manufacturers typically do black, tan, and grey interiors as they never seem to go out of style.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.