Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
most of the posts sofar are the normal, where you at type thing, and what are you getting.... A few news stories etc... if anything of substance comes out ill post here too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, Everyone. My wife and I live in Denver and just ordered an R1S. Once they start getting delivered I hope we can get together with other Colorado Rivian owners and swap experiences.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's what we currently have ordered, but we are trying to figure out what wheel size is best. We are in our 60s and not likely to do a lot of offroading, but we do want to take a lot of road trips and we want to be able to spend more time in the mountains during the snowy Colorado winters. So we were thinking of the 22s but it looks like the 21s might give us more ranch. What do you guys think.
Font Terrestrial plant Brand Darkness Event

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm not a member of Facebook and it's not on my list of organizations to join, but I live in Durango, CO and am waiting for a R1S. (All terrain tires)

If your interested in a R1T vs. Black Bear Pass (in Colorado), check out the video at
. The R1T made it, but Black Bear got a hit/ding in at about 9:00 in the video. Note: The wheelbase on a R1S is less than a R1T so an R1S might have had an easier time of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.