Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI, I have had my Glacier White with Ocean Coast interior R1T for three weeks now. The day after I took delivery, I drove it to Auto Film Solutions in Colorado Springs for complete PPF wrap and full tinting, to include windshield. They do amazing work (they wrapped and tinted wife’s 2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance and daughter’s two Infiniti Q50’s, so I know their quality work!). Lifetime warranty on most products they sell too. For the PPF I have them do, they take off all badging and wrap all edges too before putting badging back on. I get nothing for this post other than confidence in the happiness of my fellow members. In Colorado Springs, they have already wrapped and tinted 8 Rivians in the past couple months, so they got it down pat. PPF, Tint, Ceramic Coatings & Vinyl Wraps In Colorado Springs
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

· Registered
16 Posts
FYI, I have had my Glacier White with Ocean Coast interior R1T for three weeks now. The day after I took delivery, I drove it to Auto Film Solutions in Colorado Springs for complete PPF wrap and full tinting, to include windshield. They do amazing work (they wrapped and tinted wife’s 2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance and daughter’s two Infiniti Q50’s, so I know their quality work!). Lifetime warranty on most products they sell too. For the PPF I have them do, they take off all badging and wrap all edges too before putting badging back on. I get nothing for this post other than confidence in the happiness of my fellow members. In Colorado Springs, they have already wrapped and tinted 8 Rivians in the past couple months, so they got it down pat. PPF, Tint, Ceramic Coatings & Vinyl Wraps In Colorado Springs View attachment 9457
I used Auto Film Solutions for a windshield film on my Model 3. It didn't last 2 years before starting to delaminate and form bubbles under the film. I did appreciate the quality workmanship from the AFS crew.
What wrap product did you get? If they have an improved product line, I definitely want to look into windshield protection, at a minimum, when I take delivery of my R1S. The sandblasting and pebbles coming from the snow plows makes me cringe on every drive on I-25.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used Auto Film Solutions for a windshield film on my Model 3. It didn't last 2 years before starting to delaminate and form bubbles under the film. I did appreciate the quality workmanship from the AFS crew. What wrap product did you get? If they have an improved product line, I definitely want to look into windshield protection, at a minimum, when I take delivery of my R1S. The sandblasting and pebbles coming from the snow plows makes me cringe on every drive on I-25.
I got the Shield Plus Nano Ceramic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts