Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one? Only one side of my hose will connect to the chuck in the bed or accessories. It seems the retaining ball bearings are too low in one side of the hose, so nothing will connect on that side.

See pic for the difference.

I went to air up my wife’s car and effing cant
Wood Finger Circuit component Drinkware Thumb

· Registered
37 Posts
Interesting defect. This made me want to check mine, and for sure don't see this issue. Mine both look like the one on your left. You can tell by the finish that these are pretty cheap air fittings, clearly from a factory somewhere with poor quality control.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting defect. This made me want to check mine, and for sure don't see this issue. Mine both look like the one on your left. You can tell by the finish that these are pretty cheap air fittings, clearly from a factory somewhere with poor quality control.
lucky me! I’ve already sent a DM on Twitter and reached out to support. We’ll see how that goes.

· Registered
348 Posts
Toss that hose, its a pain in the arse to get back in the bag and let alone into the bag and fitted back into the Gear Tunnel Door compartment! I went with a 1/4" version that is far more flexible and easier to reinstall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts