Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I regularly log into the configurator just in the hopes that I'll eventually catch them posting some new accessories there. Today, for the first time, when I select my configuration to 'update it' I no longer see what I've already locked in, instead it loads up a default R1T (Silver) and LE options are grayed out (my current saved config is a LE R1T in Launch Green).

I'm not sure what this means other than they are making changes behind the scenes. I can imagine this might make life a bit difficult for some LE holders that like to swap their configs around all the time, since I don't know how you now modify an LE order from the configurator without losing the LE status.

Really hoping today is another good info drop. Guides should be reaching out... any day now? :foot_tap:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you an LE holder? Perhaps it's only showing different for LE holders? I know I'm not the only one, several people confirmed on rivianownersforum.com as well, but I don't know that I've seen info to confirm if it's just LE holders.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I hit 'Update configuration' I see this. Previously it always showed me my saved configuration. If I hit one of the sectional 'edit' buttons I get the same. Thus it seems there would be no way for me to currently modify my LE reservation.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
603 Posts
I see my actual config (R1T LE, launch green, black mountain, 20” wheels) both when I view or select Update on my config.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I seem to always end up one of the 'special'/'lucky' ones that get to experience these types of things. I fired off an email to CS - I'm sure they're aware of the issue but I don't want to get missed in the sweep. I'm obviously very concerned that what looks like a minor issue could end up resulting in the loss of my LE reservation 😱

·
Registered
395 Posts
I seem to always end up one of the 'special'/'lucky' ones that get to experience these types of things. I fired off an email to CS - I'm sure they're aware of the issue but I don't want to get missed in the sweep. I'm obviously very concerned that what looks like a minor issue could end up resulting in the loss of my LE reservation 😱
A legitimate concern, I have not changed my LE configuration since day one, just do not want to have to deal with a bad click or system hiccup....

I just log out of my Rivian Account and then play with the configurator if I want to see anything new, just do not get to see the LE stuff.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.