Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a friend that ordered roughly March April of 2019 and he has ordered his now, I ordered June of 2019 and still am waiting so they are roughly in around May preorders of 2019

·
Registered
2 Posts
Darn, I've been refreshing my email all day! Guess I pre-ordered a bit late...Jan 2020. I hope there will still be launch editions in that launch green!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got it...and configured! (Jan 2020 preorder, 3pm ET invite).

Configured the Launch Green w/Black interior...pretty plain and basic. To be honest, a bit disappointed they didn't have a brown/tan vegan leather option. Wanted to configure this similar to one of the nicer Jeep Overland editions that I've ridden in, in the past. Oh well, I guess maybe on the next one!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just got it...and configured! (Jan 2020 preorder, 3pm ET invite).

Configured the Launch Green w/Black interior...pretty plain and basic. To be honest, a bit disappointed they didn't have a brown/tan vegan leather option. Wanted to configure this similar to one of the nicer Jeep Overland editions that I've ridden in, in the past. Oh well, I guess maybe on the next one!
I’m replacing my grand Cherokee summit w the Sierra brown/black interior. It’s great w kids - shoes nothing, looks sexy.
Guess I’ll have to decide between black and light...

was there an option for a removable top?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just configured my R1S and received the confirmation email within a minute.

Congratulations -- You've configured an R1S

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is the R1S not being offered in the extended 400+ mile pack? I'm not seeing it as a non-LE option for the S but is listed in the T configurator.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts