Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
June 2019 emailed at 11:35an Pacific
View attachment 911
Same thing for me. I think the green interior looks amazing. I debated a while between Limestone and Launch Green. I’ve always been a grey tone guy, but I think this combo will be classy and tough. Plus, I’m stretching the budget enough as it is. Two $$$ upgrades was a bit too far.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Same thing for me. I think the green interior looks amazing. I debated a while between Limestone and Launch Green. I’ve always been a grey tone guy, but I think this combo will be classy and tough. Plus, I’m stretching the budget enough as it is. Two $$$ upgrades was a bit too far.
Congrats! If you haven't already, be sure to add your info to our order tracker

·
Registered
229 Posts
I just configured mine as the basic launch edition. Well, basic for a $75k electric truck I guess.
"Basic" indeed. lol
Don't forget to add it to the order tracker!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Done!
"Basic" indeed. lol
Don't forget to add it to the order tracker!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Is the R1S not being offered in the extended 400+ mile pack? I'm not seeing it as a non-LE option for the S but is listed in the T configurator.
It was not an option for the R1S in the as-released configurator.

I went ahead and configured my R1S anyway, with the offered Large battery (300+ mi) pack, and contacted Rivian today about the Max pack option. They told me it will be offered for the R1S once they start R1 production. The rep said all order holders will get an announcement not only about that but also about other options that were not initially available. Of course, my next question was "when does production start?", to which the reply was "I can't tell you that." The rep did say that with deliveries beginning June 2021, start will be in a few months. No information on longer delivery if the Max pack is selected though.

I can wait a while to see what happens, but 400+ mi range is a must have since I plan to tow a small teardrop camper. If the Max pack is not available or its cost is substantially more than for the R1T ($10k) or if it pushes delivery out to 2023, it will be a dealbreaker for me. If I'm forced to go for a pick-up to get the range I need, I'll opt for a CyberTruck tri-motor which though ugly, will have 500+ mi range and cost less.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for sharing this info. I actually went back in and changed my config to the Adventure with the large battery, 5 passenger which pushed the delivery to Jan 2022. For multiple reasons this seemed like a logical move since my deliver for LE was already pushed to November 2021. Rather wait a few more months and know more about real world testing.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts