Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email this morning from Rivian's new customer engagement team asking if I had any questions, so I asked about the ETA on the configuration. This was her response:

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks so much for responding to our email. It's great hearing from you and we're so excited to see you behind the wheel of the R1T!

We're also really looking forward to the configurator tool going live later this year. At that time, you can tailor the R1T to fit your adventures by selecting battery pack, colors, trim, tires, and more. The options you select will influence the pricing and delivery time frame, which you'll be able to view as you update your configurations online.

We will notify you via email when the configurator will be launching, so stay tuned!

I hope this helps a bit, but please feel free to reach out anytime with any additional questions.

Thank you for being part of the Rivian community, Jonathan. Have a great day!
It's not much new, but at least it's something!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks for the update @JRettinger! At this point I'm expecting the configurator is going to go up towards the end of December. I'd be shocked if it was earlier than that.

·
Registered
246 Posts
From a different post. We should all chat with the reps and hope for some hint 😅
If we call enough maybe we can piece together a full answer haha.

So based on this post we might be able to see the configurator around Thanksgiving. Please God let that be true!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts