Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw an article from carbuzz.com-it came up on Apple news this am stating the configurator will be up on Monday 11-16. The article said it the date was only briefly on the website but then taken down. It said the info came from

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry. Didn’t finish. The article said the info came from this forum. I haven’t found any confirmation on here. Anyone know if this is accurate??

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just saw an article from carbuzz.com-it came up on Apple news this am stating the configurator will be up on Monday 11-16. The article said it the date was only briefly on the website but then taken down. It said the info came from
As a preorder person, almost two years with a deposit in, just received an email with information about what is going to be offered on the 16th. It goes something like this: If you will accept the ugly color we have chosen for the "Launch Edition" you will not have to wait another 5 months to get the color you prefer. Or, if you want the 5 passenger R1S, you will have to wait till 2022. May just start looking at the Endurance. Even if I have to buy a bed topper for it. So anyone that wants a Launch Edition, you can have the unit that should be configured for this long time depositer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why don't people see the word option in "Special Launch Green paint color option"? The launch green is an option for launch edition vehicles, not a requirement... And it was always known different configs would be part of a phased delivery -- we're just finally getting a glimpse at what that phasing looks like.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Why don't people see the word option in "Special Launch Green paint color option"? The launch green is an option for launch edition vehicles, not a requirement... And it was always known different configs would be part of a phased delivery -- we're just finally getting a glimpse at what that phasing looks like.
I guess many people wondered the same thing. I saw Rivian had to post in Instagram that the you can choose the launch green or any of the other 9 colors in the launch edition.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here we go...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I did get the impression from deeper reading on their web site that some color choices will result in waiting longer for the vehicle. So you're saying that as long as we designate the LE as our choice, we can choose from 9 colors and still get it by June (truck) or August (SUV?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts