Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email asking me to confirm my configuration today. I’m a R1S August 2020 preorder. Is everyone receiving this email so Rivian can update delivery windows or does this actually mean that I am in the pipeline to start the purchase process?

· Registered
503 Posts
I received an email asking me to confirm my configuration today. I’m a R1S August 2020 preorder. Is everyone receiving this email so Rivian can update delivery windows or does this actually mean that I am in the pipeline to start the purchase process?
No that means your process has started. I got it last week, followed by guide, 8 step, and VIN.

Unfortunately I’m now told the vehicle is unsaleable so I’ve been put back in the queue.

· Premium Member
83 Posts
Hello Amoney, I'm also an August 2020 preorder, and received that email as well.
I'm hesitant to get excited yet, but it's good to get some communication from Rivian.

· Registered
2 Posts
I received the same email this evening, with a guide (did not have one before). 7/2020 preorder, Denver. R1S, Adventure, El Cap/OC, 21". Also hesitant to get excited. Estimated delivery still shows July-Sep 2023.

· Registered
2008 Toyota Sequoia
2 Posts
I confirmed configuration 11/30/22 and assigned a guide within a few hours. Got super excited and felt real. Scheduled guide intro call next day and guide says we’re waiting for a VIN. Still processing estimate.

· Registered
7 Posts
Just got the same email a few hours ago too!!! AND I HAVE A GUIDE (Zach)! I'm trying not to get too excited, but it seems like the wheels are turning!!! I'm confirmed with R1S Adventure Pkg, Midnight, Ocean Coast + Dark Ash Wood, 22" Brights, No underbody shield. Last update was estimated delivery April-June 2023. 11/23/20 pre-order date. Oh man...I hope this means that we're just a few short days/weeks away!!!

· Registered
6 Posts
Got the same email 4 hours ago. I guess the next batch is being set up.
  • R1S, LG, BM, Underbody Shield, 22" Brights, Wall Charger: June 2020 preorder from S.California
  • I recently (about a month back) changed from OC to BM interior after chatting with a rep who said it might expedite it.
  • Since them my delivery is showing "Processing Estimate"
  • Realized that a Guide was assigned when I clicked "Contact Rivian Guide" to update configuration.

· Registered
R1S LE in LE Green & Forest Edge (8/14/2019 Preorder) Oct-Dec 2022 Arrival
228 Posts
Configured as well and received Guide. Here’s to hoping…

1 - 20 of 66 Posts