Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The PANDEMIC has become a serious problem in our world! And it is more than necessary that we all consider SAFETY FIRST!
Early this year RIVIAN as with many other corporations had to halt or slow down production.
Due to of the status of our country as well as the rest of the world, I can foresee this happening again and very soon!
At the same time there are over several dozen other EV companies that are launching or have plans to launch their vehicles. I think Rivian might want to reconsider their launch options by making sure that 180khv battery packs are available ASAP, as well as any other performance packages. ie: Additional wheel and tire options, off-road equipment, more charging options, as well as any other options that might make their vehicle even more appealing to the market. They may want to consider the smaller battery packs after the larger units begin to roll out! Considering a potential reduction in available staffing as well as potential plant closure delays! "This PANDEMIC is going to make everything move slow enough!" "RIGHT NOW I SEE ALL PROPOSED DELIVERY DATES MOVING OUT ANOTHER 3 TO 6 MONTHS!"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts