Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any current locations or will there be any showrooms by my business trip in August? It would be nice if i could do both in one trip.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its going to be difficult for me to rationalize a 65-75k expense without at the minimum putting my hands on one. Id prefer to actually drive one.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Its going to be difficult for me to rationalize a 65-75k expense without at the minimum putting my hands on one. Id prefer to actually drive one.
I'm pretty confident that people will have an opportunity to view and drive the vehicle before committing to a purchase, they just haven't announced the process.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Rivian is working on in-person viewings.

Will you have dealerships?
Rivian uses a direct to consumer sales model. This means you can custom build your vehicle and receive it directly from Rivian. We'll share more about where you can see Rivian vehicles in person in the coming months.

Will you have any events or viewing opportunities?
Yes, we’ll notify you of any events and viewing opportunities as soon as COVID-19 health precautions lift and it's safe to do so. In the meantime, take a closer look at the R1T and the R1S inside and out.

Sign up to follow the journey and receive notifications about changes to our event schedule.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts