Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please check the website as noted by others, there are for some people, a Calendar icon popping up and you can use that to schedule a mobile drive envent for you and two guests. I just scheduled for 19th. Will finally be able to see and drive one in person.

So excited!

Automotive lighting Font Audio equipment Electronic device Technology

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
142 Posts
I'd love to be able to get in on this, but I'm probably outside the area, though I would definitely be willing to make a trip down. Also reservation is probably too late (Oct 2021).

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
314 Posts
I am in Richmond VA (about 2 hours from DC). Do you think they would consider DC as in my area? Not sure what area it is covering.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am in Richmond VA (about 2 hours from DC). Do you think they would consider DC as in my area? Not sure what area it is covering.
Ask CS, they should be able to tell you. I asked them when they had an event in NYC and they told me, i can't be part of it. I think you have a 50-50 chance and as other post, it's coming in batches.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
314 Posts
Ask CS, they should be able to tell you. I asked them when they had an event in NYC and they told me, i can't be part of it. I think you have a 50-50 chance and as other post, it's coming in batches.
Just asked. The person said she doesn't know the exact radius :(

I am from Clarksburg, MD.
You are much closer to DC than I am.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts