Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi @Elias F. Welcome! If you head up to Sedona again for off-roading can you consider PMing me? My family splits our time between Chandler and Sedona and our house is just around the corner from Broken Arrow. I have a R1S on order (ordered April 2021, eta H1 2023) but I am not sure how brave I will be about off-roading when it finally arrives since we have a Jeep Wrangler in the garage for that purpose! But we would love to follow you in the Jeep and see how the R1T performs if you decide to take to the trails again. We stay away from Schnebley Road since it is no longer maintained, Broken Arrow is better for testing capabilities but v.narrow so you have to be careful about not catching scratches from branches. Congratulations on taking delivery!

· Registered
37 Posts
It was too much for my wife. Will have to do moderate+ trails with others.
LOL - same here. Just drove up from Phoenix to Munds Park for Agee’s Barbecue, then took Schnebly Hill Road (Exit 320) to Sedona. Then drove back home. Did the whole round trip on a single charge. What was funny is I think the entire trail used 7mi of charge. Drove in Conserve up and back.

Cloud Plant Sky Plant community Automotive lighting

Cloud Plant Sky Hood Tree
Cloud Plant Sky Plant community Automotive lighting
Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Car
Cloud Sky Plant Plant community Mountain
Sky Cloud Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Sky
Cloud Plant Sky Hood Tree

Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Sky

Sky Cloud Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Cloud Sky Plant Plant community Mountain

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Car

· Registered
37 Posts
Agree. The entrances are nothing - but you get to the primary points and it’s not “easy” but I would classify as “moderate”.

Then again - every Jeep (personal and the Pink Jeep Tours) all made me stop to ask “how do you like it?” “Is that all electric?” “Is that a Rivian”?

funny thing is I maybe used 3-6mi of charge. I didn’t look as we entered on the Munds Park side - but once we got to the ‘no camping beyond here’, I had 106 mi (in off-road mode) and finished the route with 103mi. Switched back to Conserve and drove home (live in Desert Ridge area. Had 32 mi to spare.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts