Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I live in Vancouver BC Canada will there be a store to see the R1S at prior to ordering and how about the servicing and warranty. Will it be at Ford.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Hi I live in Vancouver BC Canada will there be a store to see the R1S at prior to ordering and how about the servicing and warranty. Will it be at Ford.
hi @jg250, I don't know if Rivian will have a brick and mortar dealer in Vancouver but you should be able to book a test drive ahead of time. Rivian is expected to release their test drive program some time next year.

As for servicing, Rivian is planning on having service centers built but they'll also offer mobile service to come to you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I keep on hearing about pretty good service ideas for rivian but i haven't heard a word about warranty, how many years is the warranty for the vehicle and how many for the battery.
A while back I asked rivian about it and haven't received a solid answer. So up until now its still up in the air.
I would think for a brand without a history and vehicles priced around 100k CAD especially being fully electric warranty is an important question.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I keep on hearing about pretty good service ideas for rivian but i haven't heard a word about warranty, how many years is the warranty for the vehicle and how many for the battery.
A while back I asked rivian about it and haven't received a solid answer. So up until now its still up in the air.
I would think for a brand without a history and vehicles priced around 100k CAD especially being fully electric warranty is an important question.
I had a similar query which went unanswered. If the warranty on the battery is anything less than standard industry term of 8 yrs, I will cancel the booking or will wait for the lease

1 - 4 of 4 Posts