Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think I'm walking
Ah...I'm one step closer then.

In the first 10,000 you really have to be ready for this to happen. If something goes wrong with your delivery and it has to be fixed, there are going to be limited options they can provide to replace it, which they did offer to do. I would have taken the Blue but asked them to put the 21's road tires on which they probably could have easily done. That or wait until a batch of your model come off the line again.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah, I agree with @EaglesPDX here. Probably something was discovered significantly wrong with your truck and/or maybe got damaged during delivery. In any case they can't give you that same configuration right now, so they tried to accommodate by letting you choose other ones available. Makes sense that if you can change up your choices, you can get one of those now, or be patient and wait for it to be built to your exact config.

Whichever route you choose, you will have your truck. If you take a moment to take a step back and re-evaluate, I think you'll come to the conclusion that it's worth staying and getting the truck still. Depending on your needs, if needing a truck now, just get the next best color you wanted...or if you don't absolutely need it yet, just wait.

Who cares what co-workers/friends think. Once you get it, they'll all be so jelly... lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
SO...... just got a call from my guide. My delivery that was set for Monday may 16, 2022 is canceled. My Vehicle with assisted VIN is no longer available.
By any chance was your car green and do you live in/near Washington?

If so, found it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts