Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty stoked, I’m getting my Rivian R1T July 13 via home delivery. Could have picked it up earlier in Atlanta, but want to enjoy the whole Rivian experience. My original order date was October 2019, so it’s been a minute.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks R99. It's been a long time since I was this excited about a buying a vehicle. I purchased a Tesla Model 3 in May of 2019 and sold in last February for what I paid for it. Else, I would have kept it. Super blessed that worked out so well. I loved the whole EV experience and know now that electric works in every aspect of my life, including travel. The only flaw with the Model 3 was that it's not a truck. I have always but preferred a truck and Rivian seemed like the perfect vehicle for me. To have a truck with "better than Tesla performance" is kind of unreal. Having a truck with 830 HP, adjustable suspension and throttle response is a dream come true. It's a sports car and a truck all-in-one. AWD R1t's are faster than some hypercars. Almost science fiction if you think about it
I'm getting an R1T with:
Midnight Black exterior
Black Mountain interior.
Adventure Package
Quad-Motor All-Wheel Drive
Large Battery Pack
21" Road Wheel and Tires
Tow Hooks
Full-size Spare Tire
Powered Tonneau Cover
R99 - Please tell me about your Rivian!
I would love to meet other R1T owners in the Nashville area - Please reach out to me if you'd like to connect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts