Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, first posting here, but I know a lot of us have been waiting for this vehicle so wanted to share my experience. I just completed the "online digital purchase" process which included uploading of license, insurance, etc.. Wired over the funds for purchase and I'm taking delivery on Monday via the "Guided Delivery" option, where someone walks me through all the features of the delivery.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, I'll do my best to help out here.

One quick note that may benefit others, the Rivian Insurance was SUBSTANTIALLY more than my own insurance was to add the vehicle. $1,600 through Rivian and $623 for a six month policy through Wawanesa.

Let the adventure begin!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi All, first posting here, but I know a lot of us have been waiting for this vehicle so wanted to share my experience. I just completed the "online digital purchase" process which included uploading of license, insurance, etc.. Wired over the funds for purchase and I'm taking delivery on Monday via the "Guided Delivery" option, where someone walks me through all the features of the delivery.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all, I'll do my best to help out here.

One quick note that may benefit others, the Rivian Insurance was SUBSTANTIALLY more than my own insurance was to add the vehicle. $1,600 through Rivian and $623 for a six month policy through Wawanesa.

Let the adventure begin!
I would like to see some details on real world range and watts/mile usage.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, Rivian just called and canceled my delivery today. "While getting the vehicle ready today, we noticed something that needed to be fixed so we will have to re-schedule for another day." No future date given. I'll update the post here when I hear from them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well, Rivian just called and canceled my delivery today. "While getting the vehicle ready today, we noticed something that needed to be fixed so we will have to re-schedule for another day." No future date given. I'll update the post here when I hear from them.
Thanks for the info. i guess its better to get the truck correct the 1st time rather than have to take it back in the shop like tesla.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts