Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I just picked up my canyon red R1T Fri night! It’s fantastic but I was looking into having the paint possibly corrected than having if ceramic coated . I live trophy club - does anyone know of a good detail place in the DFW area ? Thanks !!
Sky Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Car Tire

· Registered
R1T El Cap Granite, Large Pack, 22" Sport Bright, Black Mountain Interior
1 Posts
Hey all! I just picked up my canyon red R1T Fri night! It’s fantastic but I was looking into having the paint possibly corrected than having if ceramic coated . I live trophy club - does anyone know of a good detail place in the DFW area ? Thanks !! View attachment 8593
View attachment 8592
The truck looks great! I'm in Trophy Club a couple of times a week - I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Just curious - how long was it until you took delivery from the time a VIN was assigned? I am still in transit on the rail system for my R1T - El Cap Granite, Large pack and 22" wheels. It's been 4 weeks.

I've also used a mobile detailer in the past - Scott's Wax - looks like he doesn't update his website unfortunately - Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing :: Home

Thanks!

· Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for the numbers/info. I've been flip flopping between vehicles. My order was for a black R1S for "work" Rideshare. I then changed the order to Cayon Red R1T for personal driving, (always wanted one before i knew about the R1S) but i can't afford 2 vehicles and the R1S will make me money and R1T will cost me money, so i switched back to the R1S.

I had plans to wrap the R1T -See pic below, needed Red to blend the door jams otherwise it would be a wrap nightmare.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts