Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I reserved for R1S in Nov 2019. Still waiting :-(

The last email from Rivian said:

Your Launch Edition package R1S estimated delivery window is the first half of 2023.

Wondering if anyone got any earlier delivery date.

·
Registered
84 Posts
They told me today by phone today, that I would find the delivery estimate near the end of summer. Probably mid-2023 is my guess. I went with white on white for the R1S (heard the delay on the white interior, have time to wait though) and have owned too many black and grey cars. Plus the Denver sun is intense. Guess they got enough out to the press for reviews. Till then, 100K plus Lincoln Navigator will do as it has since 2011. Guess we will start seeing "I saw one", and know we are getting there. Good luck all.

·
Registered
158 Posts
They told me today by phone today, that I would find the delivery estimate near the end of summer. Probably mid-2023 is my guess. I went with white on white for the R1S (heard the delay on the white interior, have time to wait though) and have owned too many black and grey cars. Plus the Denver sun is intense. Guess they got enough out to the press for reviews. Till then, 100K plus Lincoln Navigator will do as it has since 2011. Guess we will start seeing "I saw one", and know we are getting there. Good luck all.
We have a 2006 Lincoln Navigator with 100K+ here in FL. Ready for a vehicle with all the new technology. Made the deposit in late 2018 so we may not have much longer to wait for our R1S, we never saw our delivery in May even after signing the purchase agreement in April. To see a Rivian, we drove to the Orlando service center a week ago. Now waiting is a little more difficult! C'mon Rivian!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just heard from my guide yesterday! R1S Limestone/Black interior. Order placed July 2019, latest delivery window email was for Aug/Sep, so on track. Guide said I was his second R1S with the other being in L.A. and I’m in San Diego. Super excited and waiting to receive VIN notification…
Good for you and congratulations!!

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Just heard from my guide yesterday! R1S Limestone/Black interior. Order placed July 2019, latest delivery window email was for Aug/Sep, so on track. Guide said I was his second R1S with the other being in L.A. and I’m in San Diego. Super excited and waiting to receive VIN notification…
That's great news @Agalewski! Hopefully that window stays the same over the next few weeks. Is this your first EV?

·
Registered
5 Posts
At this rate we may not see many R1S deliveries before the end of the year.
I was at the new Miami Service Center this past Tuesday, they didn’t want to let me in to see the White R1S that was there, but finally gave in and it was really great looking. Wouldn’t let me take photos of it, but couldn’t sleep that night. Mine is supposed to come to me inOct-Dec, fingers crossed. This is the 2nd service center in Florida opened.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts