Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
R1T Limestone/OC, R1S on order, RAV4 Prime
36 Posts
I’m looking at buying the Heatshield fitted shade for the summer here in Arizona. Has anyone purchased it yet? Would be very interested in hearing other people’s opinions of the product and/or alternatives.

· Registered
36 Posts
Definitely is warm, but I wouldn't say worse than other vehicles.

There is also another sunshade on the market now. This one has two layers which can be used together, a light blocking/reducing layer, and a heat reflective layer, which would be basically a blackout when used together. It was just released so there are no reviews yet, but I might consider picking one up before summer.

Thanks! Just ordered it anticipating a typical hot summer here in Arizona. I'll post shots when I get it.

· Registered
36 Posts
Thanks! Just ordered it anticipating a typical hot summer here in Arizona. I'll post shots when I get it.
The roof sunshade came in, it’s a perfect fit and the color even looks pretty good for the ocean coast interior. It comes with clips that you have to clip onto the sunshade frame, and then slide into the header. All in all, a pretty simple operation. I haven’t installed the blackout component yet, but I’m sure it just rides over the main framing. Here’s a photo.
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive mirror Automotive exterior

1 - 3 of 3 Posts