Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ummmmm, educate this Dummy. What on earth is an "Oh Shit Handle"?

I mean, I don't recall an option for a porta potty.

I know,that Cheeky, but please help me out with understanding if my ordered R1S has an "Oh Shit" something or the other.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ummmmm, educate this Dummy. What on earth is an "Oh Shit Handle"?

I mean, I don't recall an option for a porta potty.

I know,that Cheeky, but please help me out with understanding if my ordered R1S has an "Oh Shit" something or the other.
The handle in most passenger vehicles and trucks that is located in the interior of the vehicle above the door. Used in extreme driving situations where passengers do not wish to be thrown about the interior of the vehicle. Situations that warrant the usage of the "oh shit handle" include hard braking, abrupt cornering, skidding, careening off bridge. It is usually considered polite for driver to warn passengers before they feel obligated to use the "oh shit handle"

·
Registered
70 Posts
The handle in most passenger vehicles and trucks that is located in the interior of the vehicle above the door. Used in extreme driving situations where passengers do not wish to be thrown about the interior of the vehicle. Situations that warrant the usage of the "oh shit handle" include hard braking, abrupt cornering, skidding, careening off bridge. It is usually considered polite for driver to warn passengers before they feel obligated to use the "oh shit handle"
[/QUOTE
That was very helpful. Thanks for taking the time. Much appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts