Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a relatively new pre-order (R1S, super excited). I keep seeing photos of what appears to be private events hosted by Rivian where the Rivian team shows the vehicles and is available to answer questions in person. Dying to know if any events like those will be near me in the mid Atlantic area and how to get in on them!

Any idea how those folks who attend are selected and notified?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Most of those were pre-COVID. They’ve not been doin them much if at all since.

Reactions: Pfeinber

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi There....I'm not new to being on the pre-order wait list (I joined 2 years ago)....but just stumbled onto this forum and so excited.

There were numerous events planned (pre-covid) - all of which I wasn't able to attend. And then of course all 2020 events were cancelled.

I did receive an email last week from Rivian indicating that there are several events planned for 2021, but no details as of yet. The good news - those that have pre-ordered should get an invite and the ability to rsvp to an event.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome @Pfeinber and @Chris Comtois.

I believe the email @Chris Comtois is talking about was also posted in this thread:

If you haven't already, add you order to the tracker here:

·
Registered
R1S, Forrest Green/Black
32 Posts
I believe they are also opening up centers in major cities so that potential buyers and pre-order folks can go physically touch a vehicle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts