Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
R1T, M3LR, 2x Honda Odyssey
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone from Rivian is reading this... I think it would be beneficial if they did keep in touch with the community, even if just by being a fly on the wall. Are there other forums that are even more active than this site? How does Rivian engage the owners/preorder holders on a public scale, if at all? I realize that customer service/communication is time consuming so I would think watching the forums would be a very efficient way of keeping their finger on the pulse of the customer.

· Registered
3 Posts
They probably are reading, therefore I would like...
1. To be able to play my MP4 files from a USB, is anybody listening?
2. With the climate on auto, drop the fan speed down to 2 sooner so that I have peace and quiet.
3. When in All-Purpose, faster throttle response with less pedal movement in Standard height, dare I say more Tesla-like. (might have been done in the last update?)
4. I don't want my name on the screen, this is a more of need, I need to be able to have something more generic, allow me to change it.
5. Record from the onboard cameras.

Other than that, I think it's a brilliant vehicle. Are these "First world problems?"

· Super Moderator
574 Posts
In quite a few chats with CS and several conversations with guides, all of them were aware of the various Rivian forums, but none of them seemed to actually have monitored any. I suspect that's also the case for Rivian management and exec team as well, perhaps with the exception of Tony C.

· Registered
65 Posts
True Brit...I'm trying to wrap my head around why it would be problematical to have your first name (only) displayed on the screen. I can understand if you were going by a pseudonym while operatinig a ride share, but surely your passengers pretty much already "know who you are".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts