·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks like they may be targeting FL

Reactions: RivianDoc

·
Registered
3 Posts
I pre-ordered Jan 10, 2019 and my preorder number is 5062. Back in May 2021 the numbers were showing in the configuration pages. I'm in Fl also, but no magic email yet. R1S Launch Edition, Large pack, LA Silver, 22" Sport Bright Wheels

·
Registered
36 Posts
How did you find out your Pre-order #? I don't know mine and I ordered Jan 2019...and go the "guide email" at the same time as others in this thread.
Early on you used to be able to see it in the URL of the website. You'd just subtract 1000 from the number in the URL. They adjusted it afterwards so that people wouldn't be able to tell how many preorders they had. It's not really relevant anymore since we know they aren't completely going in order of preorder. They are targeting markets, similar vehicle configurations, etc. From what we can tell from everyone's research, your preorder number really only comes into play once they are targeting your market and vehicle configuration.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sounds great 👍, I haven't heard yet but remaining optimistic. But, what the report that preorder holders closer to NORMAL will see their deliveries earlier.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts