Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
R1T, adventure package, received on June 23, 2022
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are trying to set the door locks to be off when we are at home. Our problem is our driveway is 1/4 mile long and the setting will only work if we park right off the road on our driveway (nowhere near our house). Has anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it? We tried entering the latitude and longitude of our actual house’s location, but that was not accepted as our “home,” apparently since it wasn’t an actual address. Thoughts? Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are trying to set the door locks to be off when we are at home. Our problem is our driveway is 1/4 mile long and the setting will only work if we park right off the road on our driveway (nowhere near our house). Has anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it? We tried entering the latitude and longitude of our actual house’s location, but that was not accepted as our “home,” apparently since it wasn’t an actual address. Thoughts? Thanks!
Same. I have the Proximity lock/unlock set with my home address but every time I step into my garage it unlocks, then relocks. Hoping a fix in a software update soon.

·
Registered
R1T
29 Posts
We have a similarly long driveway.. so this will be an issue for me as well. Sigh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts