Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
With all these deliveries finally happening, I’m anxious to see some posts about the driver assist features from real world use.
I took delivery yesterday. Today I got to get on the highway and try Driver+ for the first time. I've also had some experience using GM's SuperCruise so the experience was entirely new. With that said, Driver+ was just...scary. On one occasion, it completely moved me into an adjacent lane before I could correct it. A subsequent incident on the return home had it suddenly veer off the highway at the last second and onto a weigh station exit ramp; fortunately, I was able to yank it back to the main roadway quickly at which point it deactivated. Needless to say, I think it has issues and I doubt seriously I'll be somewhat reluctant to use it again soon, especially given that these particular roads were not at all confusing from a visual perspective.

Also, I noticed that the map is at least 4 months old; my local US Post Office moved back in November and navigation tried to take me to the vacated location. :/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts