Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just received the text that I can schedule pick up for Tuesday 5-31 at the SC. Responded and asked for anytime before the weekend. Hannah at the SC said she would see what they could do. I have scheduled to take the truck in for a full XPEL Stealth wrap on Tuesday so another week with out it. :( The XPEL place I'm using is Seattle Clear Bra in Redmond WA. Its about 30 Seconds from my office so I'll drive them nuts and chronical the install here. Keeping my fingers crossed that the delivery/pick up goes off without a hitch.

Just confirmed Pick Up for 8:30AM on 5-26 at the Bellevue SC.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice! Mine is currently in transit from Illinois to Bellevue, so hopefully will be able to pick mine up there next week...

I’m also considering XPEL Stealth - what made you go with Seattle Clear Bra? Did you do any price comparisons with other shops in the area?

So far I haven’t gotten concrete numbers from anyone yet, just suggestions to setup an appointment. Just emailed Seattle Clear Bra to see if they’ll give a quote.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I just received the text that I can schedule pick up for Tuesday 5-31 at the SC. Responded and asked for anytime before the weekend. Hannah at the SC said she would see what they could do. I have scheduled to take the truck in for a full XPEL Stealth wrap on Tuesday so another week with out it. :( The XPEL place I'm using is Seattle Clear Bra in Redmond WA. Its about 30 Seconds from my office so I'll drive them nuts and chronical the install here. Keeping my fingers crossed that the delivery/pick up goes off without a hitch.

Just confirmed Pick Up for 8:30AM on 5-26 at the Bellevue SC.
Congrats @NorskBoy! Let us know how delivery goes. Hopefully it went well.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Nice! Mine is currently in transit from Illinois to Bellevue, so hopefully will be able to pick mine up there next week...

I’m also considering XPEL Stealth - what made you go with Seattle Clear Bra? Did you do any price comparisons with other shops in the area?

So far I haven’t gotten concrete numbers from anyone yet, just suggestions to setup an appointment. Just emailed Seattle Clear Bra to see if they’ll give a quote.
Welcome to the forum @fork! How did you spec your R1T?

For the XPEL ppf do they want you to set an appointment so they can look at the truck and give you a quote?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok dropped the truck off yesterday at Seattle Clear Bra for a full stealth ppf, window tint, and ceramic coating including the wheels. Here is a video of the truck pre wash at the drop off. I’m gonna miss it, I seriously love this truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Jurgen at Seattle Clear Bra is who I dealt with. After visiting a few shops he seemed to offer a good value. I really liked the attention to detail. He also just finished a PPF clear on another rivian (rivian blue) so he has some experience. His pricing was competitive with what I found out there and was quoted higher from some shops. He quoted me 7900 for the stealth and that includes removal of as many panels as possible. Now that he has done one he may change his pricing. (He didn’t tell me that, I’m just speculating)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts