Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
If anyone is looking for EV incentives that they can use towards their Rivian, I found a couple of great links to use for the US and Canada.

Here's the list for the US:

Here's the list for Canada:
I'm not as familiar with the iZEV Program as I should. Hopefully the R1T and R1S will qualify for the incentives.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not as familiar with the iZEV Program as I should. Hopefully the R1T and R1S will qualify for the incentives.
That's going to be interesting because most of the vehicles on the list seem to be cheaper hybrids/EVs. For example, the only Tesla on the list is the Model 3.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That's going to be interesting because most of the vehicles on the list seem to be cheaper hybrids/EVs. For example, the only Tesla on the list is the Model 3.
You're right I couldn't find it anywhere.

I did some digging about the iZEV program and it looks like the Rivian won't qualify for the incentives because it's starting price is too high. This sucks, that money would've been pretty helpful.

To be eligible for incentives, a vehicle must have a base-model manufacturer's suggested retail price of less than $45,000 for passenger vehicles with six or fewer seats and less than $55,000 for vehicles with seven or more seats. For eligible vehicles with six or fewer seats, higher-priced versions with more expensive trims are eligible as long as the final manufacturer's suggested retail price is $55,000 or less.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts