Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
At this point I’d rather receive it Monday. Thinking is, if it’s sent on Friday it’ll probably be bad news, and sent on Friday (end of day, before weekend) to ‘save’ the Guides LOTS of calls from irate customers, allow customers to get comfortable/accept the timelines over the weekend.

· Registered
1 Posts
I just received my delivery window for the RIT. It appeared at the top of my configuration page of the Rivian website this afternoon. Mine has a two month window. Really excited to finally know when to expect it! Hope you all get your windows soon too!

· Registered
15 Posts
Just got mine for my R1S. "January to December 2024" HAHAHA. (I don't have anything unusual in my config; order date more than a year ago).
I got this too. Ordered Jan. Basic config. Absolutely hilarious!

I'm not mad tho... it actually works a bit better for me.

But still, it's a hilarious window to give a customer. They might as well just have written "oh sometime in a couple years, brah"

· Registered
74 Posts
January to December 2024.. LOL. Might as well say 'when cars fly' . I guess they satisfied their promise to tell us by end of October. Being in Canada it could be pushed further down yet. Pre-Ordered Jan 31st 2021. Silver lining is I have more time to see what else is coming. The Volvo 7 seater sounds promising.

· Registered
R1T Limestone/OC, R1S on order, RAV4 Prime
36 Posts
Like many, I though it was a Halloween Trick or Treat joke when I read "January - December 2024" on my R1S order. Luckily my R1T has an actual VIN and is apparently on a train to Phoenix as I type this! SO... a mixed bag of a result for me.

Order date was September 2021

1 - 20 of 60 Posts