Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone any Launch Edition pre-order Custsomer received their R1T yet? If not, do you expect to receive it by the 30th? Or if not that, have you been provided with a delivery date? I’m kinda concerned b/c I though I would have came across several people on social media posting photos of their R1T this month and that has not been the case at all. I’m a Jan 2019, LE PreOrder customer and have yet to be contacted by a Rivian Guide.

·
Registered
17 Posts
They are clearly working on a steady plan, every day something new coming out here. With the owner's manuals, and today the videos of the UI, and customers are getting the driving exp in person today, and tomorrow the press embargo ends from last week's demos. They will be launching to real customers any day now. I expect them to make it this week based on all their steady progress, but I'm not worried, even if they got stuck at the last minute so they slug out into october, they look ready.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
They are clearly working on a steady plan, every day something new coming out here. With the owner's manuals, and today the videos of the UI, and customers are getting the driving exp in person today, and tomorrow the press embargo ends from last week's demos. They will be launching to real customers any day now. I expect them to make it this week based on all their steady progress, but I'm not worried, even if they got stuck at the last minute so they slug out into october, they look ready.
Welcome to the forum @PhilosopherProgrammer. Not only is it steady but I feel they've reached a real pivot point after letting people finally drive the R1T around. It's this massive build up that automakers do before vehicles get out to customers weeks later.
Which model and spec are you getting?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.