Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here Rivian covers what makes their electric adventure vehicles possible. It features the battery team and goes behind the scenes of Rivian's labs.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The video didn't reveal anything I haven't heard or read about, though it was a good video that encapsulated their battery tech. If I had to guess the video probably contained some image not meant for public consumption just yet or ever. E.g. there was a scene of a woman in front of a white board with wiring diagrams on it and "maybe" it contained proprietary information. Hopefully the video can be re-edited and re-posted because like I said it was I good summary of their battery pack.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Rivian has re-posted the Episode Three video. However, as suspected it has been edited down as it is now 46 seconds shorter and modified from the original back on June 9th. E.g. noticed in the video that the white board the women is standing in front of is now blurred out. ;) Also, the video now includes scenes of the R1T in the white/gray/black camo.

Newly posted Rivian Youtube (3:59) - Episode Three: Powering Adventure | Adventurous Forever | Rivian

·
Registered
260 Posts
I wonder if someone took a screenshot of that white board before they edited the video lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts