Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been discussing this bad decision ,when they decided raise the price of my order 5500$ for a t1r with very little chance is any one else pissed about this an have you sent an email or chat to headcorders to complain!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well, I took a bit of a philosophical approach...instead of flat-out bumping up prices, they are discontinuing the budget option to streamline operations and make a little more money. As a consequence you get to spend a few K more, but you also then get all the Adventure kit for it. You man not want that extra kit, but it's there and will have resale value if nothing else. Instead of the flat out money-for-nothing increase like the 2023 F150 Lightning prices, at least you're getting some value back, kinda a meet-us-half-way for Rivian reservation holders. Somewhat annoying yes, but IMHO an okay deal because I expect they are probably loosing money on every R1T that rolls out the door and are trying to get over their production hump. Now, if they go cancel my MAX Pack or cut back it's range, that'll be when the line gets crossed for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts