Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a factory delivery on another brand a few years ago and it was the best experience I had. For those interested, this saves Rivian the transport associated resources and gives the customer an incredible opportunity to go to the "maternity ward." A factory tour and a team of centralized delivery experts could provide a great opportunity for brand loyalty. Would love to hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I did the factory delivery. Got a tour as well. Full write up on another Rivian Forum :) Many RS along with the RT brothers in production lines. Saw the first 50 Amazon vans being finished for delivery as well. View attachment 7134
Congrats @bholliday3815! What are your initial thoughts on the R1T after taking it home? Which interior did you go with?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats @bholliday3815! What are your initial thoughts on the R1T after taking it home? Which interior did you go with?
LA Silver with Black Mountain. Beautiful Truck. Truck is truly amazing. Sports car like nature in a truck body. Can absolutely do anything you want it to do. In rural Illinois, charging is an issue, but electrician is coming soon to install charger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts