Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to say I finally heard from Rivian. This is the last chance to make changes and configure your vehicle. I placed my order on Nov 29th, 2018 and assume I'm in the very first group. They haven't given any delivery dates yet, just a vague explanation of how things will proceed. At least it seems to be happening.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Happy to say I finally heard from Rivian. This is the last chance to make changes and configure your vehicle. I placed my order on Nov 29th, 2018 and assume I'm in the very first group. They haven't given any delivery dates yet, just a vague explanation of how things will proceed. At least it seems to be happening.
Would you mind sharing the email you got?
Yeah @Victerry if you can shared what they told you that would be really helpful. You might be the first person on here to get something like that.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do I copy an email to this forum?
Amongst the things they added was a list of options that you could add, even change colors without losing you place in line.
Things such as an $800 spare wheel. They took away the HD off road upgrade and gave a $2000 credit for that. If you want it, you can add it to you new configuration and your price will then just be what it was. The tent is there, they added some stuff to the kitchen, the "Snow Peak Kitchen set", however the price stayed the same. An air compressor is standard now on all models. All these options can be rolled into your financing.
All Launch Edition R1T's will now be delivered starting in July! instead of June as promised.
They are planning their "drive" program to start in August in New York, LA, SF, Detroit, Chicago and Seattle where people can actually test drive one before buying it. More cities to be added later.
So I had to confirm my configuration and am waiting on my guide to contact me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
How do I copy an email to this forum?
Amongst the things they added was a list of options that you could add, even change colors without losing you place in line.
Things such as an $800 spare wheel. They took away the HD off road upgrade and gave a $2000 credit for that. If you want it, you can add it to you new configuration and your price will then just be what it was. The tent is there, they added some stuff to the kitchen, the "Snow Peak Kitchen set", however the price stayed the same. An air compressor is standard now on all models. All these options can be rolled into your financing.
All Launch Edition R1T's will now be delivered starting in July! instead of June as promised.
They are planning their "drive" program to start in August in New York, LA, SF, Detroit, Chicago and Seattle where people can actually test drive one before buying it. More cities to be added later.
So I had to confirm my configuration and am waiting on my guide to contact me.
So...not to burst your bubble, but I got the same email, and I'm over a year later than you on the preorder list. I think all US LE preorders got that email...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great to hear!! I am a Dec 8th 2018 and hope to hear something in early 2022.. I was given an April/May date?? We will see

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.