Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Compass Yellow was finally delivered on Friday May 13th! Yay. It was delivered with 12 miles on the odometer. Originally had a Canyon Red with Ocean Coast ordered, but we all know what happened to that interior. So when my guide finally contacted me, I gave her several color choices that I would take, just to get one. After all, my order was placed on Nov 29th, 2018, and they must have felt I was due one.
I mean there are guys out there driving theirs more than a year after I ordered mine!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
My Compass Yellow was finally delivered on Friday May 13th! Yay. It was delivered with 12 miles on the odometer. Originally had a Canyon Red with Ocean Coast ordered, but we all know what happened to that interior. So when my guide finally contacted me, I gave her several color choices that I would take, just to get one. After all, my order was placed on Nov 29th, 2018, and they must have felt I was due one.
I mean there are guys out there driving theirs more than a year after I ordered mine!
Congratulations @Victerry! What interior did you end up getting to go with the compass yellow? Can't wait to hear about what you think of the R1T!

·
Registered
19 Posts
At the First Drive event, they had only a few colors available, but they did have a display of parts (fenders?) in each possible color. The yellow looks great, but I'm holding out for red. I have a reputation to uphold! And if I'm paying this much for a vehicle, I can wait for it to be exactly the one (color and interior) I want. Living in a place where it's regularly over 100 degrees (99 today - 5/18), black interiors are not for me...

·
Registered
606 Posts
LA Silver with FE interior. Scheduled to be delivered end of this month. Found out a few things.

1) No Rivian charger will be delivered with the truck. It ships 1-2 weeks after I take delivery. Uggg.
2) Accessories will be shipped after delivery usually 1-2 days after.
3) If you didn't get a LE truck, there is no "magic band" for you. It will be sold on the Gear Store at a later date.
4) Delivery and walk around can take over 1 hour or longer depending on YOUR needs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Interesting enough I got my charger 2 days after I confirmed my SD silver with my guide….my RT1 is on a train from Normal and should be in San Diego in about 10 days….hope you get your charger soon!
Big Kahuna, Do you mind sharing what your colors were? I’m also taking delivery in San Diego. I was informed on 7/6 that I had a guide for my El Capitan granite/ Black interior. I was also assigned a VIN. When I contacted my guide, she said that it would be about two weeks, by the end of the month at the latest, for inspection and delivery. It’s now over a month and haven’t heard anything so I contacted her yesterday- she said it was on a train from Normal and could take longer. Did you take delivery? How’d you get your 10 day estimate?

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts