Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Porsche Macan, '99 BMW Z3, '85 Jeep Grand Wagoneer, '66 Porsche 912
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have been following Rivian for quite some time but finally made the decision to place an order for and R1S this week! This would be my first EV - I have been waiting to find one that could push me to switch.. Rivian appears to be it. Since placing the order, I can't believe how much stress I've put myself through about color choice for something that won't be locked in for a while :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations @eribbs welcome to the forum! How did you spec your R1S? You're joining a growing list of people that are having trouble figuring out which color they want. 😂
Thanks! I've been drawn to the green since the introduction, so I went with that on the config - Forest Green Adventure with Forest Edge interior.. I just love that interior. The big debate for me is the exterior color now; I think it looks really great in Glacier White as well, though the Limestone is creeping into my mind recently.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
603 Posts
The good news is that you’ll have plenty of time to see all the colors in the wild before you have to lock in. Some early preorder folks here are a bit anxious that we may be asked to lock in without actually seeing them.

Reactions: eribbs

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The good news is that you’ll have plenty of time to see all the colors in the wild before you have to lock in. Some early preorder folks here are a bit anxious that we may be asked to lock in without actually seeing them.
Yes that's true! Timing works out well on my end to wait until 2022 anyway.. can't wait to see these in person

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.