Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's some steps you can take to find your Order Number. When you do find it please post it below.
  • Click the link for "View Details" in your preorder confirmation email.
  • Right click to view source
  • Search (Ctrl or Command +F) for "Order #".
Here's an example:

<div class="step" data-step="thank-you">
<div class="step__sections">
<div class="section">
<div class="section__header os-header">
<svg class="icon-svg icon-svg--color-accent icon-svg--size-48 os-header__hanging-icon" aria-hidden="true" focusable="false"> <use xlink:href="#checkmark" /> </svg>
<div class="os-header__heading">
<span class="os-order-number">
Order #4037
</span>
<h2 class="os-header__title" id="main-header" tabindex="-1">
Thank you!
</h2>
</div>
</div>
</div>"
Ok I’m not usually this daft-when I right click view source does not come up. If I click the link and view source I’m back on the regular rivian page?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Doesn't work! When I click on the "View Details" link from the pre-order confirmation email it takes me to a generic Rivian pre-order page (as in "click here to pre-order"). There are no details specific to my order, nor is there a way to "login" that I can find. Am I missing something or has this recently changed?
Weird, I think Rivian might've caught on and fixed it on their end.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok thanks for replying -I ordered on first day they went live so I’m hoping.....a little nervous no one has mentioned if Rivian will facilitate financing. I’m not an all cash guy!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ok thanks for replying -I ordered on first day they went live so I’m hoping.....a little nervous no one has mentioned if Rivian will facilitate financing. I’m not an all cash guy!
Do you mean whether or not they'll have something similar to 'Tesla Financing'? or are you talking about financing in general?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you mean whether or not they'll have something similar to 'Tesla Financing'? or are you talking about financing in general?

I meant any financing through them or whether we will have to find ourselves.....

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Rivian has been sending emails out about people's pre-orders. Has anyone received something like this recently?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was able to find my order number by clicking the "Let's go" button on the "Your preorder is ready to configure" email received on 11/16/2020. Once you click it, it will go through a URL change and notice on your browser URL, it will be something like: Rivian Account, where my guess is that identifier is the order number.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was able to find my order number by clicking the "Let's go" button on the "Your preorder is ready to configure" email received on 11/16/2020. Once you click it, it will go through a URL change and notice on your browser URL, it will be something like: Rivian Account, where my guess is that identifier is the order number.
Doesn't work for me.

1 - there's no "Let's Go" button in the email (mine has a button that says: "View Details") - when I click View Details it takes me to the support page. There is a number in the url but it's about 10 digits long so can't be the order number (or at least I hope not!!)
2 - what approximately is your number?? (it's after me, so at least that gives me a hint of where mine is)

Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think you are referring to pre order email. I am referring to pre order "configuration" email, which was sent to everyone on 11/16/2020. BTW, I ordered on 04/19/2020 and my number is 44165, which seems about right. That 11/16/2020 email was same for everyone.

·
Registered
17 Posts

From what I have been reading, the best way to find your order number is to open your configurator summary webpage and look at the URL . . . should look something like the image below -
Capture.JPG

The number that follows order is supposedly the order number +1000 . . . mine's 5483, which seems correct given the date I placed my pre-order.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts