Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great rooftop shot!
I'm really hoping that there's an inside shade!
Didn’t know there was also a glass panel over the third row / trunk area. An automatic shade similar to the one in the VW ID.4 would be awesome

·
Registered
30 Posts
So is the assumption that this was the blue r1s we saw roll off the line a few days ago?

I’m liking the interior shots. Glad to see the dash is darker with the white interior.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So is the assumption that this was the blue r1s we saw roll off the line a few days ago?

I’m liking the interior shots. Glad to see the dash is darker with the white interior.
yes, it's the blue one, the mirrors do not have the wrap on them

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks low to the ground to me. Not much space between tire and wheel well. Can I assume there will be ride height adjustments for the air suspension?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looks low to the ground to me. Not much space between tire and wheel well. Can I assume there will be ride height adjustments for the air suspension?
Yes, Rivian has stated the suspension is adjustable.

Do Rivian vehicles have independent air suspension?
Independent air suspension allows for 6.5 inches of vertical travel — as low as 7.9 inches or as high as 14.4 inches — to optimize your vehicle’s ride height for improved handling, comfort, aerodynamics and stability with varying payloads. Automatic ride-height leveling also balances your vehicle for better handling when towing heavy loads.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Most people prefer a low clearance when entering and exiting, so it makes sense it would drop to its lowest clearance when parked.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts