Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These's are the last 3 R1T's sold on Cars & Bids.

Sold for $88k (incl fee $91,960) - Gla White- Sport Bright tires- Blk Interior. -Miles 250. sold 11/29 (if you spec today $91,250)
Sold for $84.5K (incl fee $88,303) - Gla White- Road tires- Blk Interior. -Miles 100. sold 12/6 (if you spec today $88,750)
Sold for $86k (incl fee $89,870) - Forest Green - All Terrain - Dark- Miles 700 - sold 12/8 (if you spec today $92,250)

There's a buyer's commission of 4.5 % -

The way i see it if you have one on order for Large Pack and quad Motor - rather look for the right priced Flip. Especially if you have to wait a year.

· Registered
163 Posts
I agree that there is very little value to waiting for a new one nowadays with so many barely used ones on the market. I have a March 3rd (unfortunately post price increase) reservation that I am tempted to convert to a second one for an R1S [have an 8/2021 one for an R1S], and see if I can just buy a slightly used R1T on the market. I would imagine the used market will continue to get more buyer-friendly, so I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing lightly used R1Ts in the $70ks.

· Registered
505 Posts
I agree that there is very little value to waiting for a new one nowadays with so many barely used ones on the market. I have a March 3rd (unfortunately post price increase) reservation that I am tempted to convert to a second one for an R1S [have an 8/2021 one for an R1S], and see if I can just buy a slightly used R1T on the market. I would imagine the used market will continue to get more buyer-friendly, so I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing lightly used R1Ts in the $70ks.
I would be surprised to see a slightly used one in the 70s for awhile yet. Once you get past purchase, tax, and license fees, seems like 85k is about the cutoff for a flip unless someone has a life change and the just need to dump one. Started getting to the year point though so getting one a little over a year old with miles on it may be possible.

My guess is prices stay mid 80s and up until second half of 2023.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts