Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
R1T Limestone/OC, R1S on order, RAV4 Prime
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone that has a working Tonneau Cover, this might be a game changer for you. I goofed up this week while applying Adam's graphene ceramic coating to my R1T with the tonneau cover open and got some of the liquid in the tonneau cover track. I wiped it up and went back to what I was doing. After a while, I closed the tonneau cover and to my surprise it closed pretty quietly on the one side!! SO... being THAT guy, I opened the cover and applied the finish to both sides and let it set and polished it out. NOW, the cover works so incredibly well. If anyone is in the Phoenix/Tempe AZ area and wants to see it in operation, holler and I'll be gad to meet up. Think I'm going to be doing a regular maintenance on the track using the ceramic coating!!

· Registered
From Tesla X to Rivian R1T, and not looking back!
24 Posts
Post up a video?

I’ve been (sporadically) using the RV slide-out lube for a while now. It’d be interesting to meet up and compare some day; challenge will likely be finding that day/time…....

· Registered
R1T Limestone/OC, R1S on order, RAV4 Prime
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Post up a video?

I’ve been (sporadically) using the RV slide-out lube for a while now. It’d be interesting to meet up and compare some day; challenge will likely be finding that day/time…....
I’m heading to Joshua tree and San Diego for a couple of weeks… But I’ll be back after the holiday

1 - 5 of 5 Posts